Monday, February 4, 2019

Door Dash
Door Dash is such a convenient app and is definitely in my top three favorite pieces of technology to use. DoorDash is an app where you can select a restaurant thats listed on the app and then order food from there and have it delivered to you. The benefit of this app is that it will create a delivery option for most places that never deliver. The benefits of door dash are endless, I typically use it because i have minimal time to go eat on campus so I am able to order food on door-dash and have it come at a set time to ensure that i will have time to eat my food and then be able to move on to my next project that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging Experience

Blogging has been able to change the world itself. The invention of blogging shook up the world of News. The ability to start a website and ...