Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Amazon


 Amazon is without a doubt one of the most popular companies in todays age. I vaguely remember as a kid when it first came out and was just an online bookstore. However it caught on fairly quickly, at least for me I new about it early because my father was an early adopter of Amazon due to his love for reading. In my eyes by around 2012 the majority of people were hooked on amazon because it was now an epicenter for almost anything you could think for.  Within reason Amazon almost has everything on their website. Laggers to amazon make no sense to me because it's just inefficient to not use the very time effective website. Now Jeff Bezos (CEO of Amazon) was at one point the richest man in the world. Due to a recent divorce he no longer holds that title. Amazons value changes all the time with the fluctuation of the market, but it has hit the trillion dollar mark mid last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging Experience

Blogging has been able to change the world itself. The invention of blogging shook up the world of News. The ability to start a website and ...